Meet the wild smile of Africa.
We are a destination management company that specializes in designing luxury, exclusive and small group tours to the remaining unspoiled view of nature in its finest. The diversity in almost unbelievable Savannah, forests, jungles, mountains and wetland landscape dramatically after the wildlife in only a few kilometers, discover endangered mountain gorillas, chimpanzees, lions, leopards and bird species.
Your Ugandan safari activities will include the diversity in cultures with different tribal history. Our team of drivers/ guides are committed to move your trip in Africa a memorable life time experience.
Nature Connect Safaris Uganda Limited, provides luxury destination, exclusive and small group tours to the remaining unspoiled view of nature in its finest.
The diversity is almost unbelievable Savannah, forests, Jungles, mountains and wildlife in only a few kilometers, discovers endangered mountain gorillas, chimpanzees, lions, leopards, Elephant, giraffes, Rhinos, Antelopes, Buffaloes, hyenas and Bird species of over 1056 listed in Uganda.
Nature connect safaris Uganda, we arrange trips depending on your interests and consider the special requests of our guests
- Tailor made Safaris : With Tailor made safaris are designed to your exact specification, so you get to close where and when, accommodation, transportation, side trips as the way you want it. Our team of experts, who will assist you in tailoring your safaris in Uganda. Organizing trips to suit your interests, get to us for a wonderful safaris in Uganda.
Highlights of Our Uganda activities
- Witness the big five (Buffalo, Elephant, Leopard,Lion and Rhino).
- Boat ride on the mighty Nile River to the bottom of the Murchison falls to see crocodiles, hippos, unique bird species and much more
- Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale National Park or Kyambura gorge in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Boat ride on the Kazinga channel to see elephant, crocodiles, Buffalo,and unique species of birds both migrants and immigrants
- Game drive through some of the best landscapes in Uganda
- Up close and personal experience at the Ziwa Rhino sanctuary for Rhino walking Safaris
- Internal flights,we work together with internal flight companies in Uganda reduce hour of driving on the road for so long and easy accessibility to the national Parks. Gorilla tracking in Uganda is unforgettable Life Time experience.
- Luxury accommodation on full board basis.
- Source of the River Nile in Jinja
- Lake Victoria,itself make Uganda and incredible place to visit and the best kept of the African Safaris
- Experience traditional culture of the Ugandan friendly people throughout your journey, Sun-downer Safaris in Queen Elizabeth national park or Murchison falls national park with sunset drinks and snacks while experiencing the magical sunset of Africa.
- The list of National parks in Uganda
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Kibale forest National Park
- Murchison Falls National Park.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Kidepo Valley National Park
- Mghahinga National Park
- Lake Mburo National Park
- Mountain Elgon National park
- Semuliki National Park
- Mountain Rwenzori National Park
Kindly contact us our team of experts who are always committed to develop a safari of your dreams.